Program for two fundraising plays organized for the MGH, 1901. Courtesy the Archives of the Alumnae Association of the Montreal General Hospital School of Nursing
At the MGH’s 150th anniversary celebrations, 1971, with Alex Paterson, Claude Castonguay and Hon. G. Miller Hyde. Art & Heritage Centre of the MUHC, Berkovitz Fonds, 2014-0014.04.202
L-R: Dr. Ross Hill, Barbara Whitley, and the Hon. Miller Hyde, at celebrations for the 150th anniversary of the MGH, 1971. Art & Heritage Centre of the MUHC, Berkovitz Fonds, 2014-0014.04.222
First executive of The Auxiliary, 1950s. Image courtesy of The Auxiliary of the MGH.
Foundation stone of the new hospital laid by then-Premier of Quebec, Maurice Duplessis, 2 May 1953. Art & Heritage Centre of the MUHC, Mann Fonds, 2017-0001.04.2.11
Stained glass window by artist Lawrence Lee. Courtesy of the Medical Multimedia Department of the MUHC. Photographed by Michael Cichon.
Western Hospital, 1945. BAnQ, Conrad Poirier Fonds, 548438
19th Century Canadian School, Honourable John Molson (The Elder), c. 19th century. Collection of the Montreal General Hospital
The Roddick Gates at McGill University, 1930s. Archives de la Ville de Montréal